Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Beginnings

This weekend I've launched a website www.quiltersneedle.com and I'm trying to launch my blog. My dear friend Jackie of Canton Village Quilt Works has been encouraging to setup a website and to start blogging and so I begin. I've been fearful of not having much to blog about but with Jackie as my mentor and major instegator I will forge ahead.

I will be setting up a gallery of my work (once I figure how) and news of projects and major events I get involved with. Right now I've joined Jackie's 'Black and White challenge' and need to figure out what to do.

Back to quilting
Pam

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! You have a blog!!

Quilts by Lisa said...

Congrats ... I just found your blog by scrolling through Jackie's list of blogs she follows! Your transition to quilting full-time (is that right??) is interesting. I'm thinking of something similar but must become more disciplined. You're an inspiration!! Thanks.

Kathy said...

It's about time you have your blog up. I'll be sure to look at your website as well. A great big Congrats!

PamKittyMorning said...

I'll be watchin to see what you guys are up to!

Pat said...

Just found you through Jackie's blog. Hope you have fun in Blogland!!! Lots of great people to meet.

Helen said...

Welkom Pam. Blogging is a lovely way to connect with all those quilters around the world. Hope to see more of you.

Thimbleanna said...

Welcome to blogland Pam -- Jackie sent me over!